Do you need a Barcelona Table?
The centertable, or coffee table, is one of the most popular items in decor. There are almost endless designs and models of coffee tables, with different sizes, shapes, materials, and with several functionalities. One classic centertable is the Barcelona Table, though labeled just as a Table when it was released in 1929. The Barcelona table is rectangular, with a glass top and a characteristic “X” metal frame. But you will find rounded, oval, and nongeometrical, irregular tables that combine the most dissimilar elements, to provide you with good support when you are seated along with your friends.
Do I need a coffee table?
Yes. In every living room, your coffee table will bring you facilities that you can get from another item or device around. Is a matter of convenience. To share and chat with your relatives or guests in your living room implies drinks, being coffee one of the most popular options, to place your smartphones, magazines, or the TV/audio console remote. So, definitely you will need a coffee table from one way to another.
What do I need to know before purchasing a coffee table?
Size and Style. You want a coffee table that fits in your place, physically and stylish. For starters, measure. Sofa and coffee table are a match made in heaven, so there are some basic checks.
The height of your coffee table must be the same as your sofa’s seat height. In a good set Sofa – Table, you should be talking with your friends and easy to reach your beverages. Take into consideration the length of the sofa. Is recommendable that the length of your table doesn’t be higher than 3/4 of your sofa.
You should take into consideration, too, that its shape and place should always favor the easy movement of people between the sofa and table. For large spaces, all shapes may work, but in restricted, small spaces, rounded or oval tables work better.
How should I style my coffee table?
There are a million ways how to arrange a coffee table, just like coffee table designs. Just take into consideration that in every decor, balance rules. Though, there are some classic tricks to keep in mind:
1. Is your coffee table rectangular, just like a Barcelona Table? Apply the rule of three. This is an eye-catcher. In rectangular tables three objects make a coffee table look very much alive than two.
2. Follow the season. If season changes, your table may notice it. Use flowers of the seasons, even changing the topic of your magazines and books, Its fun and interesting.
3. High and lows. Set your table with different elements to create variety. A flower, a book, and a plate are different elements with different textures, that brings life.
4. Be practical. Don’t overload your table with decor. You and your guests need the coffee table to drink coffee, place the smartphone, and take a magazine.
5. Be personal. One little personal detail is good enough to create a nice effect. A magazine you enjoy, a flower of your garden. Is your house and your story!
At a very competitive price and with dedicated customer service, you can be sure that you are making the right decision with your Barcelona Table at Manhattan Home Design.